Monday, November 12, 2007

Entrepreneurs: Thank You Veterans and Freedom Lovers Everywhere

Today is a day that is often overlooked in the rush of everyday life online: Veterans Day. Before I was a successful home business owner marketing online using the internet to generate sales, I was a pilot in the navy. I'm very proud of my service, and I'm very proud of all our servicemen and women, and those worldwide who dedicate their lives to freedom.

We have a open society, freedom of speech, freedom of commerce and international capitalism as a result of the sacrifices of many now and before we got here.

Thanks veterans. We owe you a debt of gratitude and sincere appreciation for all you do. I'm able to work from home as direct sales professional marketer because of your commitment. I encourage everyone to say thanks to a vet today. It will mean the world to them.

Yours in Service,
Matt Hempel
800.813.9591

No comments: