Monday, May 21, 2007

Entrepreneurs: The Secret to Leverage in Home Based Business


Trends in the Market Place: Entrepreneurs Using Leverage to Create Wealth
Why I got Started, Why I’m Here Now, and My Future
I got started almost three years ago with the business opportunity I'm now with, Liberty League. I wanted to be an entrepreneur, I wanted to make a lot of money, and I didn't want to reinvent the wheel. (oh, and I didn't want to borrow $200K to start a franchise to work 80 hours a week for $55K a year -- NO THANKS!).

I could have gone any number of directions at that crossroads. I was a successful corporate executive making a $ix figure income. But frankly, I was miserable. Working way too hard for limited return on my efforts, AND... There was no Leverage in my situation -- actually I provided leverage (and a LOT of it) to my boss and the company I worked for. Caught in the rat race and running in the middle of the pack.

I really sought out the most LEVERAGE I could find in a business situation. In other words, the smallest amount of my own money for the biggest return, and/or using OPM (other people's money) to LEVERAGE myself.

What I found was remarkable. The home based business industry -- direct sales, network marketing provided the MOST LEVERAGE for the greatest number of people. So I took a closer look. This is what I found, and this is why I'm here three years later, amassing a fortune, helping a huge number of people and changing lives....

2. Why I’m Here Now 3 Years In – The TRENDS RIGHT NOW

Home Business-

a. 53% of all businesses are home businesses

b. Network Marketing – the new 21st Century face on an existing business model.

c. Trump/Kyosaki and many others - Network Marketing is where leverage is

d. Direct sales – 14.7 million people in Business in US alone

e. $64 Billion in sales in 2005 – direct sales

Come back later to find out more about:

Trends in the Market Place: Entrepreneurs Using Leverage to Create Wealth, home based business, franchise, direct sales, network marketing, and trends in the market place and what Trump and Kiyosaki have to say about them....

No comments: